Where can I find further resources?
To enable this transformation, ANDS is:
- creating partnerships with research and data producing agencies through funded projects and collaborative engagements
- delivering national services such as Research Data Australia and Cite My Data
- providing guides and advice on managing, producing and reusing data
- building communities of practice
- building the Australian Research Data Commons
See the ANDS website for comprehensive information on Data Management, Metadata, Discovery, Access and Re-use of Data, Technical Resources and Guides.
Research Data Australia is an Internet-based discovery service designed to provide rich connections between data, projects, researchers and institutions, and promote visibility of Australian research data collections in search engines. There are many Macquarie data collections already described in RDA.
Research Data MANTRA is a course designed for PhD students and others who are planning a research project using digital data.
ANDS DMP 21 - expanadable Data Management Planning tool based around 21 questions
The UK's Digital Curation Centre - The Digital Curation Centre provides expert advice and practical help to anyone in UK higher education and research wanting to store, manage, protect and share digital research data.