Online forms development
Implementation of Online Forms aims to improve the research experience of staff and student alike through the development of online forms for Macquarie University's Research Office and Higher Degree Research Office. This covers a range of forms used by grants and sponsored research, human ethics, animal ethics and postgraduate student management.
Over time, it is anticipated that replacing current (hard copy forms) by eForms will provide countless benefits to our researchers, committee members and professional staff, namely:
- reducing paper consumption
- minimising the time taken to complete and submit applications
- reducing the possibility of submitting incomplete applications
- minimising data entry errors, and
- creating more efficient processes for all